Winter is Coming
As the temperature drops in Tallahassee that doesn’t mean the fun has to! Check out our picks for some winter bucket list activities below! We hope our Bradford Oaks Residents can take advantage of some of these fun ideas.
- Host a Football Party with your Roommates- Make some fun appetizers or just order pizza and wings! You can’t go wrong either way! Check out this link for Cream Cheese Jalapeno Poppers.
- Make Homemade Hot Chocolate- There’s nothing quite like sipping some hot cocoa while listening to the rain outside. Check out this recipe for a Simple Old Fashioned Hot Chocolate. You can’t go wrong with a classic.
- Do a Random Act of Kindness- Random acts of kindness are some of the most fulfilling and most humane and human things you could ever do. Especially when it is done for a complete stranger. Some things you could are: Donate food, pay for the coffee of the person behind you, volunteer at an animal shelter, or feed someone’s meter.
- Host a Game Night- Stay in for the evening, get cozy in your favorite PJ’s and have a game night marathon. Ramp up the competitiveness by giving out prizes. Game on!!
- Learn to Snowboard- Put those skis away and try your hand (or foot) at snowboarding. No one will judge you if you only make it down the bunny hill!
- Make Homemade Soup- Let’s be honest. What’s better than a warm bowl of soup on a cold winter day? Check out this easy Crockpot Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe. You’ll thank us later.
- Make a Pine Cone Wreath for your Front Door- Bust out the hot glue gun and express your creative side. Check out this Simple and Easy DIY Pine Cone Wreath Tutorial
We hope you all stay warm and cozy this winter!